Canning Recreation Splash Pad Project
CLICK HERE for a project overview!
1. To stimulate interest in recreation, healthy life styles and the well-being of the Canning & District community, to
2. create, support and ensure inclusivity in recreational opportunities and programs, and to
3. appropriately provide and manage associated facilities for recreational purposes.
All persons in the Canning & District community are provided with diverse opportunities to participate and engage in recreational programs & events.
Shared Strategy for Advancing Recreation in Nova Scotia
"A Canada in which everyone is engaged in meaningful, accessible recreation experiences that foster:
- Individual Well-being: Individuals with optimal mental and physical wellbeing, who are engaged and contributing members of their families and communities.
- Community Well-being: Communities that are healthy, inclusive, welcoming, resilient and sustainable.
- Well-being of Places & Spaces: Natural and built environments that are appreciated, nurtured, and sustained"